Razer Naga add-on updated for Cataclysm
If, like me, you use the most excellent Razer Naga mouse for your WoW gaming needs, you’ll be pleased to know that the add-on for the Naga has been updated for Cataclysm, to version 1.3.0. The add-on isn’t required to use the mouse but it’s always nice to have up-to-date things, yes?
Changes include the following:
- Updated to support Cataclysm
- Added support for the hunter class bar
- Added faction friend support to the XP bar
- Changed to the class bar in order to make it easier to skin via other addons
- Added the ability to specify an opacity, instead of simply just telling a bar to show or hide, to the showstate dialog. For example, setting a bar’s showstate to [combat]100;show will force a bar to have 100% opacity (regardless of if the bar has mouseover fading enabled) in combat, and otherwise just show the bar with its normal opacity setting.
- Added a new option, “Docked bars inherit opacity.” When enabled, when a bar is stuck to another bar, that bar begins to mimic the parent’s opacity level. If the parent bar happens to be a mouseover bar, then the mouseover range is extended to include the new bar
There are new models of Naga out, a wireless and special editions.
Get all your information about the fabulous Razer Naga here. I’m a big fan as I’ve found my experience with the Naga to be absolutely wonderful.